CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Acceptance of conditions
1. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
Restrictions on entry
2. Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 18 years or over except directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition.
Duration of competition
3. The competition begins on 21st March, 2017 and closes 1.00pm (AEST) on 12th May, 2017 (60 mins prior to the draw).
Method of entry
4. To enter, consumers must, during the Competition Period:
(a) Visit http://go.machines4u.com.au/winasteelmaster and click the "Enter" button
(b) Fully complete and submit the online entry form including providing their full name, address, valid email address, valid phone number and any additional information as required by the Promoter.
5. Entrants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the internet and entering the competition.
6. All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, or claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications networks or lines and is not liable for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses or aliases may be disqualified.
7. The draw will be conducted at Amtil’s Austech Exhibition, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Victoria, at 2.00pm (AEST) on 12th May, 2017. The draw will be conducted under the supervision of Machines4U. A Machines4U representative will randomly select one (1) competition entrant during the Competition Period. The first valid entry to be randomly drawn will win the prize.
8. The prize winner will win one (1) prize pack consisting of:
(8a) SM-1236A.Workshop Lathe with 2 axis digital read out standard, 950mm centres, 300mm swing over bed with additional gap & a 38mm spindle bore. Valued at $5,495 (Including GST).
(8b) SM-MD45 Deluxe - Mill Drill. Includes LED Work light, coolant, 2 Axis Digital Readout, Free Carbide Face Cutter & Professional Metal Work Handles. Valued at $4,015 (Including GST)
(8c) Prize valid for Australian residence only in TAS/VIC/ACT/NSW/VIC/QLD/WA (excluding SA/NT)
9. The prize is to be delivered at the expense of the winner. All other costs associated with the prize, including but not limited to any transfer costs, additional taxes, insurance and other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner, as incurred. The prize is subject to any additional terms and conditions specified by the prize supplier/s.
10. The prize winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
11. The total prize pool is valued up to $9,509 AUD (inc. GST).
Exclusion of liability
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies, will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
13. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to prizes.
Facebook and Social Media sites
14. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook and/or any other social media site(s). The competition however, is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
Notification of winners
15. The winner will be notified by phone and in writing within 2 days of the draw and his or her name and State/Territory of residence will be published in relation to the competition. Full address details of the winner will not be published.
16. The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of a current and valid ‘full’ Australian driver’s license and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
Disqualification of entries
17. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with term 7, subject to the written direction of any relevant authority. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into relating to the matter.
18. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
Changes in prize value
19. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required.
Problems affecting competition
20. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required.
Unclaimed prize draw
21. In the event of the prize not being accepted or claimed within 30 days of the draw, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct such further draws at 2.00pm (AEST) on 12th June 2017 at the Machines4U head office (Suite 204, Level 2, 89-91 Surf Parade, Broadbeach, QLD 4218). Any winner in this draw will be notified by phone and in writing within 2 days of the draw and will have their name and state/territory of residence published in relation to the competition.
22. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants and to State and Territory gaming authorities and winners’ names may be published as required under the relevant legislation. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at the below address (term 23).
The entrant consents to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding the Promoter’s products including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging.
23. The Promoter is Machines4U Pty Limited, ABN 41 126 826 515, of Suite 204, Level 2, 89-91 Surf Parade, Broadbeach, QLD 4218